Diamabrush™ Hardwood Prep Tool
The Diamabrush™ Hardwood Prep Tool is the first step to rejuvenated hardwood floors! Designed to remove polyurethane and carpet adhesives from hardwood floors, effectively preparing the floor for re-finishing. The Hardwood tool will effectively remove these coatings getting back to the bare wood, saving end-users time and money. This tool is designed for dry use only and fits your existing standard rotary floor machines.
The diamond cutting surface remains free of melted or gummed up coatings and retains its sharp cutting points throughout the life of the tool. Replace your conventional sandpaper methods which means no more wasted time or money changing caramelized sandpaper.
The Hardwood Prep Tool is designed with replaceable blades which enable users to order a replacement kit and easily change used or worn blades, thus minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
- Can be used to remove tough aluminum oxide finishes from prefinished floors
- Ideal for the toughest removal jobs on hardwood floors
- Removes polyurethane, varnishes and even hard to remove coatings such as carpet or tile glue
- Will not gouge wood or leave heavy scratches on the floor surfaces
- Diamond cutting suface remains free of melted or gummed up coatings
- Blades feature 2 cutting edges and can be turned when diamonds wear on one side
- Standard size is 16″ and fits 16″ & 17″ rotary floor machines
- Low-profile design enables the tool to travel seamlessly over heat registers carved out in the floor
- Designed for dry use only
- Grit Size: 50
- Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Estimated Blade Life: Up to 100,000 sq ft
- Includes: NP-9200 TRU-FIT™ Clutch Plate & 1-1/4″ Riser
- Uses Diamabrush™ ZWDBLD50R6 Wood Blade Replacement Kit
We only sell the 16″ Diameter size. Supplied with clutch plate that will fit most buffers.