Loba 2K Invisible Protect A.T.
NEW! The latest generation of water-based surface protection products for wood flooring.
Article No.: 11474
If you are looking for a raw wood look on your floors, this is the finish you want to use!
This product is the closest we have found to maintaining the natural color and feel of untreated wood, yet is extremely durable and wear resistant.
For particularly high-traffic floors. Retains the natural appearance and feel of untreated wood. The almost invisible layer is also extremely scratch resistant, thanks to the use of high-quality raw materials. Outstanding chemical and wear resistance.
- Natural texture and feel are similar to untreated wooden floors.
- Particularly easy to apply.
- 2-coat full system requiring no primer
- Increased anti-slip properties
- No polishing
- Excellent chemical resistance
- As easy to clean as varnished surfaces
- No enhancement or intensification of the light colour of the wood, the original colour is retained.
- Sold in one gallon container
400-500 square feet per gallon
- Sand and remove dust from the surface properly
- First coat 2K InvisibleProtect A.T. with LOBATOOL roller Universal 100
- Intermediate sanding after 4-6 hours with 180 grit or maroon pad to remove grain raise
- Second coat 2K InvisibleProtect A.T with LOBATOOL roller Universal 100
- Optionally a third coat of 2K InvisibleProtect A.T. after another intermediate sanding
Range of use:
Suitable for parquet, wooden and cork floors. For normally and particularly heavily trafficked floors.
Anti-slip in accordance with BGR 181 and achieves DIN 51130 rating R 9.
26 in stock