Ultrabond ECO 985
Hybrid-Polymer-Based, Moisture-Control and Sound-Reducing Wood-Flooring Adhesive
Ultrabond ECO 985 is MAPEI’s premium single-component, hybrid-polymer-based wood-flooring adhesive that is formulated without water, solvents, amines, isocyanates, phthalate plasticizers or epoxy resins, and has an extremely low emission level of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Ultrabond ECO 985’s formulation provides excellent sound-reduction properties that are required for multi-unit housing. Ultrabond ECO 985 is also a moisture-controlling wood-flooring adhesive that protects wood flooring from moisture vapor emitting through concrete slabs in a single application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Moisture control, sound reduction and bonding system in a single product
• 100%-solids formulation; moisture-cured and with no solvent added
• Durable bond strength for exotic and domestic wood species
• Lifetime bond performance warranty
• Formula based on rapidly renewable raw materials
• Easy to trowel with excellent trowel-ridge holdout for proper adhesive bonding
• Can be used with ceramic tile and stone for mixed media installations
with wood flooring
Sold in 4 Gallon pail. Approximate coverage 30-50 square feet per gallon depending on installation type and trowel used.