WOCA Invisible Oil
Wood floor oil with a neutral look
- Gives the floor an untreated appearance
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable ‘soft feel’ surface
Size: 2.5 Liter
Invisible Oil is a water-based single-component low-odour floor oil that is made from the very best quality ingredients. This means extremely tough protection and gives the wood a matt, untreated appearance when used together with WOCA Invisible Oil Primer. The oil is particularly well-suited for machine polishing of light wood varieties, both untreated and newly-sanded. Invisible Oil is the second stage in a high quality water-based oiling system and should therefore be used together with WOCA Invisible Oil Primer.
How to Apply:
Product, room and floor temperature must be between 59-86°F. Ensure good ventilation during application and when drying. The wood should be primed with Invisible Oil Primer and then sanded with a bordeaux sanding pad or a lacquer sanding pad. Thoroughly vacuum clean the surface afterwards.
1. Thoroughly shake the container of oil, both before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid color mismatch.
2. Apply Invisible Oil using a short-bristled paint roller in an even coat. Work in small areas of no more than 215 SF at a time.
3. Leave the oil to soak in for up to 5 minutes.
4. Rub the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated. Use a buffing machine with a beige or bordeaux pad. Regularly change the buffing pad to prevent the oil from lumping.
5. Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads attached to the polishing machine until the surface no longer appears wet.
6. The surface can be used with caution the following day and is fully hardened after 7 days under normal indoor conditions.
Do not expose the floor to water or other liquids for the first 7 days, while the oil is hardening. After 7 days, we recommend that the surface is treated with Invisible Oil Care to improve the floor’s resistance to stains and wear. For optimal cleaning, we recommend WOCA Natural Soap Extra White, which cares for and maintains the surface.