Primatech P250FL 16 Gauge Nailer
The Primatech 250FL FIXED base plate pneumatic fastening tools embody the most advanced technical developments in flooring installation. The 250’s features the PRIMPACT module, a breakthrough for the industry.
The 250F version features a Short nose and compact valve design to provide an all around striking surface, enabling the nailing of more boards closer to the end walls.
Packed full of innovative features, the reinforced high-strength aluminum head casing offers reliability, extended performance and unequalled smoothness of operation. Close-tolerance parts assembly and a new cylinder design (for reduced wear and quick interchangeability between same generation units) are indeed a great added value for the discriminating user.
Using industry Standard 16ga L type nail, 2″ – 1¾” – 1½” and Stainless steel 2″ – 1½”.
- Can be actuated from any angle
- Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
- No recoil
- Simplified on-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
Common features to all versions of the 250F
High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Installs most of 1/2″ to 33/32″ (13 to 26mm) hardwood flooring; domestic and exotic, solid or engineered.
- Primpact striking module. Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- Comfort grip.
- Wood friendly composite shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- Weight: 11.1 lbs (5.0kg)
- Height: 17 ¾” (451mm)
- Length: 15″ (327mm)
- Width: 5.200″
P250F Instruction Manual
P250FL Data Sheet
There are no reviews yet.