Primatech Q550AL 18 Gauge Nailer
The Primatech 550A’s pneumatic fastening tools embody the most advanced technical developments in flooring installation. The 550 features the PRIMPACT module, a breakthrough for the industry.
Packed full of innovative features, the reinforced high-strength aluminum head casing offers reliability, extended performance and unequalled smoothness of operation. Close-tolerance parts assembly and a new cylinder design (for reduced wear and quick interchangeability between same generation units) are indeed a great added value for the discriminating user.
Main features of the 550AL Version
The 550AL version features a fully adjustable baseplate providing 3 distinctive advantages:
- Short nose and compact valve design provide an all around striking surface, enabling the nailing of more boards closer to the end walls.
- No shims required. The built-in adjuster eliminates the use of shims to match the board thickness.
- Telegraphy (Dimple Effect) control. The adjustable front block allows for ultrafine positioning, as it corrects the nail penetration to minimize or eliminate surface deformation.
- Can be actuated from any angle
- Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
- No recoil
- Simplified maintenance
- 3/8’’ to 3/4” (10 to 19mm) flooring
- Dual action and total precision adjustable baseplate