Primatech P250ASR 15.5 Gauge Adjustable Base Stapler with Roller
The Primatech 250A’s pneumatic fastening tools embody the most advanced technical developments in flooring installation. The 250 features the PRIMPACT module, a breakthrough for the industry.
Packed full of innovative features, the reinforced high-strength aluminum head casing offers reliability, extended performance and unequalled smoothness of operation. Close-tolerance parts assembly and a new cylinder design (for reduced wear and quick interchangeability between same generation units) are indeed a great added value for the discriminating user.
The PrimSurfer roller base fulfills the need for increased Speed and Precision in large surface as well as residential flooring jobs. Its two-way fluid sideshift extends the natural hand movement and matches the agility of the installer, allowing a constant, comfortable posture that helps eliminate ‘’top nailing’’. Not having to lift the tool repeatedly eases off the feeling of tension in the user’s arm and back. PrimSurfer also provides a substantial gain in time and installed surface, which translates into more benefits for the contractor. First to develop and perfect this groundbreaking addition, Primatech keeps improving it with a new generation composite and lighter carrier frame for its adjustable Do It Yourselfer, PRO and EXPERT series flooring tools.
TOTAL PRECISION – SIMPLE OPERATION
Another exclusive feature is the 250A’s articulated, dual action and fully adjustable base which enables it to deal with an infinite variety of solid / engineered flooring from 5/8″ to 7/8″ (16 to 22mm).
Once set on the board, the foot of the tool rests firmly against the tip of the tongue to keep the tool in position and prevent damaging the top finish.
The cam operated base plate adjuster maintains a consistent angle of penetration to deliver the fastener snugly into the nail pocket of the board with controlled penetration and perfect accuracy.
The compact base makes for a narrower racking gap and contributes stability.
Main features of the 250A Version
The 250A version features a fully adjustable baseplate providing 4 distinctive advantages:
- Short nose and compact valve design provide an all around striking surface, enabling the nailing of more boards closer to the end walls.
- No shims required. The built-in adjuster eliminates the use of shims to match the board thickness.
- Telegraphy (Dimple Effect) control. The adjustable front block allows for ultrafine positioning, as it corrects the nail penetration to minimize or eliminate surface deformation.
- Only tool to offer standard 138 staples (3 strips of 46) channel magazine
- Can be actuated from any angle
- Light mallet impact will set nail perfectly
- No recoil
- Simplified maintenance
- 5/8″ to 7/8″ (16 to 22mm) flooring
- Dual action and total precision adjustable baseplate
- Weight: 11.1 lbs (5.0kg)
- Height: 17 ¾” (451mm)
- Length: 15″ (327mm)
- Width: 5.200″